It's that time again! Time to delete pictures off my phone. Here they are!
Pennie has quite the smile :) But it's impossible to capture it! If she sees the camera phone, she trades in her smile for a look of utter confusion. I had to take this one on the sly. I cut the top of her head off, but you can see her grin!

Sitting in mommy's lap

She's watching Owen play trains.

This is the dress she was blessed in. My mom made it :) It is absolutely beautiful!!!




I'm not sure if I posted these already, but one can never have too many potty pictures, right?? This is the truck potty my sister Mindy got for Owen. It was a HUGE hit! He spent the whole day sitting on it. He wanted to wear his new big boy underpants too. He peed them almost immediately, and then splashed in the puddle. Yuck.


No comments:
Post a Comment