Monday, July 26, 2010

Stats!

Today was Pennie's 2 month check up! (She is exactly 2 months old today!) Here are the latest measurements:
Height: 24 inches (96%)
Weight: 11 lbs 13 oz (77%)
Head: 40 1/2 cm

She's such a big girl!
She also got 3 shots today, and an oral vaccine. Needless to say she's had a cranky afternoon.

On another note, O is sick :(
He started running a fever Saturday and then proceeded to throw up all over my side of the bed, and our bedroom floor. He HAD warned us that his tummy hurt though. So it wasn't a complete surprise. He's been running a fever in the high 1o2 to high 103 range. We have to give him both Tylenol and Motrin, and even then it doesn't ever really break his fever. Saturday night was awful with Owen being sick and Pennie deciding she wasn't tired for about a two hour period in the middle of the night. Sunday consisted of Tyson taking Pennie and I taking Owen so that Pennie wouldn't catch whatever this virus is. It was a long, exhausting day. Today brought hope. Owen seemed to be feeling great! I took him along to Pennie's check up, and felt brave enough to skip next doses of Tylenol and Motrin. That turned out to be a mistake because his fever was back up at 103.8
I hate that he runs such high fevers by the way. I know it's typical of him, but it makes me nervous nonetheless.
So my afternoon was spent with a sick 2 year old that kept yelling at me to put down the crying baby so that I could hold him. It broke my heart. (And drove me a little crazy) But Ty came home and Owen and I went for a run. That made me feel much better :)
That's the last thing I wanted to mention. I've started the Couch to 5K program, and Ty is doing it with me. I miss running. I never got back into it after Owen, and this sounds like a great program. It starts off really slowly, so I'll be able to work up to longer runs gradually. Hopefully my knees will do better this way. They hurt a lot when I tried running after Owen was born. We'll see how it works!

No comments: