I get a lot of fun little videos with my phone. Here are a few...
Here is Penny having some tummy time! She likes it so much more than her brother did. (Which isn't that hard since he HATED it.) She is starting to lift her head!
Here is little P in her bouncer. Owen hated that too. She, on the other hand, seems to quite enjoy it! She's started swiping at her toys now :)
Owen performing his ABC's!
A friend of ours told us about someone that reads scriptures with their kids every night, everyone reading just one verse. We have recently started this with The Book of Mormon, and Owen really enjoys it. We have a sticker chart to keep track of where we are. Owen loves putting the stickers on as we read. The other day O pointed to our big family B of M and told me what it was! I had never heard him say it before, so I asked him to remind me.
The chart

No comments:
Post a Comment