Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Welcome to Family Home Evening!

This morning, Owen and I were hanging out while Pennie was taking a nap. I decided O needed a manicure to tame his claws, so I told him to go sit down and I would go find the clippers. I came back to find him in his little FHE chair. He had pulled it to where he usually sits when we have family home evening. He was chattering on about something, but I couldn't make it out. I went over and sat down where I usually sit for fhe. He smiled really big at me and said, "Welcome, to family home evening!" loudly and boisterously just like his dad does. He then introduced the opening song, which of course was "troublesome trucks" from the Thomas cartoons. He sang it at the top of his lungs. Then he folded his arms and said an opening prayer. Adorable. We have the cutest little boy on the planet :)

3 comments:

becca said...

that is so funny! He is so cute!

Kirsten and Steve said...

That is AWESOME!! Its funny because last night for fhe we talked about friends and how we treat them and I asked Ben who some of his friends were and "Owen friend" was the first to come up. :) He had a long list. Anyway...that is sooooo cute.

Amanda W. said...

Adorable :)