
Last night we went to dinner with our good friends the Noris-Weitzman family to celebrate Melissa's 16th birthday! I cannot believe it. When I met Mel she was 9 years old. She has grown up right before my eyes, and is now a beautiful young woman. She is an amazing person, and I feel very lucky that I get to call her my friend. :)
We went to a steak house out in Queens called Cristo's. The food was delicious, and it was a great place to take your family. No one was bothered by my two year old wandering back and forth between our table and the lobster tank. Owen and Izzy spent a lot of time there. They were fascinated by them. At one point a man that worked there came over, picked up Owen and opened the tank so he could see in. He then picked up a lobster to show the boys up close! Owen even touched it! I was curious how they get those rubber bands around their claws without getting their fingers pinched off. Izzy told me that he would go home and google the answer for me. haha!
It was such a delightful evening, and I'm so glad that we were able to celebrate with some of my favorite people :)
Izzy and Owen both ordered french fries as an appetizer. (Owen was particularly excited about them) Both of them are big dippers, and ate their fries with ketchup. Once the fries were finished, we discovered Owen eating just ketchup off of his fingers. Listen carefully when Tyson asks Owen what he's eating. Owen says that he's eating "dipping"!
No comments:
Post a Comment