Tuesday, August 3, 2010

my angel

...and no, I don't mean little P. This morning as I was trying to feed Pennie, Owen decided it was time for a story. Since he refuses to sit with us and turn pages, I told him he needed to wait until Pennie was done eating. That's when he "accidentally" hit her in the head with his book. The look on my face was enough for him. He ran to sulk in a corner. He then called to me and said, "Mommy! Owen throwing a fit!" I said that was just fine as long as it was a quiet one. He said, "Ok!", and threw a silent fit while I finished feeding P. I couldn't ask for anything more :)

O loves to run laps around the play ground. He enjoys running more than swinging, sliding, or getting sand in his diaper. (Yes, that's where I found it today)

No comments: