Yes.... I fell.
All running requires is that you put one foot in front of the other. But even that appears to be too much for me sometimes. I totally fell on my face in the dirt. My knee, my elbow and my hands all reaped the benefit of my clumsiness. My right hand got it particularly bad. But Owen got to see mommy clean up her boo boo and put a band aid on it. So at least it was a valuable learning experience for him...
I DID finish my run though! I got up, brushed myself off, checked for witnesses, and finished. (even though I fell near the beginning, and my form included a slight limp of shame)
But I finished nonetheless! I would give myself a pat on the back if it didn't hurt my hand to do so :)
1 comment:
Way to pick yourself back up! You are so motivating :)
Post a Comment