I thought long and hard about writing this post. I'm worried that someone might be offended. But then, there might be someone out there that reads this blog and has some advice for me and my dysfunctional breasts. So in the hopes of a solution, here it is.
My boobs don't work.
I had trouble breast feeding my older son too. I tried for three months, but I just never made very much. I'm having the same problem again this time! It seems to be a little better with Penelope. She was far more patient with it than Owen ever was. But it is still quite pathetic how weak my milk production is. We've been told we need to supplement with formula because she continued to loose weight. Penny was doing really well both breast feeding and bottle feeding for quite a while. But now, for the past two days, she has REFUSED to nurse! I'm able to get some out with the pump, but for the most part I just don't let down for it. So.... any advise would be immensely useful. How can I increase my milk supply?? I drink more water than my bladder can hold, I've had a little luck with the mothers milk tea, and I've tried malt. any other thoughts??
No comments:
Post a Comment