If you can believe it... this STILL isn't all of them. But my phone started freaking out as I tried to send more, so I just thought this could be enough for now :)

Baby Owen and his Uncle Mike!
(this is your caller ID mike)

Baby Owen at our friends house in Upstate New York. He's so relaxed he can hardly stay awake!

Another of Owen at the park with Daddy

Penelope relaxing with mommy at the park yesterday :)

Owen taking a break from running around at the park yesterday!

Daddy and Owen in the Hammock upstate :)

Baby O and his Grandma Cindy :) If I didn't know it was Owen, I'm not sure that I could tell you whether or not it was O or P!
(This is YOUR caller ID mom)

Owen loved his feet

I think he had dreams of becoming a contortionist.

Cool

Chef Izzy!

Captain Jack Sparrow!

Little O in the Bumbo. :)
This morning Owen was doing some coloring in his dad's shirt. Too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment