Saturday, November 22, 2008

Finally.... Halloween!!!

We uploaded our Halloween pictures to Ty's laptop a while ago, but since then he's been having problems with it! He actually took it in to the Apple Store today to get it fixed. So I thought... maybe I'll try and upload them to my computer! (Keep in mind that my computer is beyond slow and struggles with most normal tasks, so up to this point I have never tried.) It worked! So, at long last... here they are!! :)




Owen got in his costume first thing in the morning!



He was the cutest little lion cub on the subway!



Once at work Owen quickly took his place as Superman's side kick :)



But he got distracted by a pumpkin...




hmmmm.....


I wonder....
Delicious!!!

Owen loved pumpkins so much, his daddy bought one of his very own!

Then he helped mommy clean it out so we could carve it!
Still.... he remained hesitant of the goop.
Doesn't seem that interested...
Mommy decided to do a little decorating :)
Not so messy after all...
OH!!!!! There it is!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

Amanda W. said...

So cute!

PopPop said...

I love the "OWEN" pumpkin but most of all, the little pumpkin himself.