Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Daddy's Boy

The other morning Owen and I were playing on the living room floor. He was having a fabulous time playing with a big wooden spoon, one of his new favorite toys. Ty was leaving for work (he leaves earlier than us) so he waved goodbye as he left, closing the door behind him. Owen saw this and became completely distraught! He started crying and Tyson came back in to see what was wrong. Owen immediately stopped crying. I stood him on his feet, and he made directly for the door! I've never seen a little boy move so fast! I helped him balance the whole way, but he moved those little feet all the way across the living room to his dad. Ty picked him up and Owen was all smiles; laughing and patting his daddy on the back. He got a big kiss and hug, and then I distracted him so that Tyson could slip out.
..... And Tyson says I'm the favorite.

No comments: