So recently Ty and I were having a conversation about Pennie's remarkable vocabulary.
She turned 15 months yesterday, and she talks.
She talks a LOT!
On average, babies have about 5 words by the time they are 16 months old.
I was curious about how many Pennie had, so I sat down this morning and made a list.
These are the words that Pennie says...
Mama
Daddy
Papa (her grandpa)
CC (her grandma)
Natalie (her cousin... and yes, she says all 3 syllables!)
Chelsea (her aunt)
Baby
This
Up
Down
Bath
Cheese
Cup
Yes
No
Nap
Doggy
Hi
How (hello)
Cow (which sounds like "bow", but we know what she means)
She also makes animal sounds appropriately:
Moo
Baa
Meow
Snorts like a pig
Lastly, she signs as well...
Please
More
Thank you
Sleep
Milk
Eat
Yes
Swing (she made this sign up by herself, but again, we know what she means)
She is so bright!
I really feel like I have a conversation with her.
She truly has a "sharp mind and a quick wit".
She turned 15 months yesterday, and she talks.
She talks a LOT!
On average, babies have about 5 words by the time they are 16 months old.
I was curious about how many Pennie had, so I sat down this morning and made a list.
These are the words that Pennie says...
Mama
Daddy
Papa (her grandpa)
CC (her grandma)
Natalie (her cousin... and yes, she says all 3 syllables!)
Chelsea (her aunt)
Baby
This
Up
Down
Bath
Cheese
Cup
Yes
No
Nap
Doggy
Hi
How (hello)
Cow (which sounds like "bow", but we know what she means)
She also makes animal sounds appropriately:
Moo
Baa
Meow
Snorts like a pig
Lastly, she signs as well...
Please
More
Thank you
Sleep
Milk
Eat
Yes
Swing (she made this sign up by herself, but again, we know what she means)
She is so bright!
I really feel like I have a conversation with her.
She truly has a "sharp mind and a quick wit".
No comments:
Post a Comment