COWBOYS

I have officially been to my first rodeo!
There were cowboys and republicans EVERYWHERE!
These people are patriotic!
They had 3 guys jump from a plane and parachute into the arena, one of them trailing an American flag.
The announcer gave a "tear jerking" speech about America.
Some rodeo beauty queens sang the National Anthem in the back of a truck.
And a vary sparkly lady paraded the flag around on horseback.
It was a totally foreign land.
I am a city girl.
Not a country girl.
And I LOVED the rodeo.
It was awesome!
I want to buy me a cowboy hat and go again!
These people are patriotic!
They had 3 guys jump from a plane and parachute into the arena, one of them trailing an American flag.
The announcer gave a "tear jerking" speech about America.
Some rodeo beauty queens sang the National Anthem in the back of a truck.
And a vary sparkly lady paraded the flag around on horseback.
It was a totally foreign land.
I am a city girl.
Not a country girl.
And I LOVED the rodeo.
It was awesome!
I want to buy me a cowboy hat and go again!
TRUCKERS
I'm not sure who organized this, but it was all for a little boy named Daniel. Daniel is a little boy that lives near my sister in law, Heidi. He has cancer and is a pretty sick little boy. Apparently he really LOVES monster trucks. The other day, some people from Rocky Mountain Raceway came to his house with 2 monster trucks and their drivers! It was pretty cool, and I will admit I cried. (shocking, right?)
We went over to Heidi's house that day to enjoy the fun too!
Owen really wanted to sit on the tire... until he got up there.
He was a trooper and posed for a picture, but wanted down immediately after!
Owen and some racing dog.
He's some mascot of some kind.
Pennie cried.
Owen wanted a high five!
A few random pictures...
Last Tuesday night, Tyson took Owen camping.
Our ward did a fathers and sons camp out, but Ty couldn't go because of work. He decided to take Owen on his own. So Pennie and I were all alone for on night.
What should we do?
Pennie's first pedi of course!
Glittery Gold.
She loves to show off her toes :)
Meet "baby".
You can't see her, but Pennie's baby doll is in that make-shift sling.
Pennie LOVES her "baby".
She loves to feed her, burp her, drag her around the house, and sleep with her.
It's adorable.




1 comment:
Cowboys are hotttt!
Post a Comment