(Pennie at the motel in Lovelock, Nevada)The kids and I got to make a very big trip this last month. We drove with Grandma CC and Papa Jed, to California to visit my parents. Then we kidnapped my sister Chelsea and flew off to New York for 2 1/2 weeks! It was so much fun. A bit long with two small kids and no Daddy, but still SO much fun.
Pennie walking with Grandma and Papa at a rest stop somewhere in Nevada. She is way into walking now. She has moved on to holding just one hand, but she wont let go. She has actually taken steps on her own, but has since decided that she would rather hold on :)
Pennie is not a great car baby. It was a struggle to keep her entertained.This seemed to amuse her for a while.
Pennie with her cousin Abby!This is the only existing picture of our trip in California. I can't believe I didn't take any!
The kids had a great time visiting Grandma Cindy and Pop Pop. They loved playing with their cousins everyday, swimming and running around.
I will also take this opportunity to publicly thank my sister Chelsea and her paramour Michael-Kieth for letting my children and I stay in their apartment. It was really kind of them. Especially since my kids can be kind of loud ;)
Thanks guys!!
Since there are so many pictures, and different things to blog about, I am going to do them in separate posts. So I will end this one here, and move onto New York in the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment