Friday, July 29, 2011

Big Travelers, HP7!

This is a terrible picture, and it's not a the theater that we went to.
But it IS Harry Potter 7, part 2!
This movie was one of the reasons I chose to go to New York when I did. My sister, Melissa, and myself did the midnight show in all it's glory!
I have officially seen every Harry Potter in the Lowe's Lincoln Center theater.
Geeky?
We had a GREAT time.

We aren't odd enough to actually dress up, but we did paint our toe nails in honor of the film's finale!
Chelsea and I used Griffindor colors, and Mel used Slitherin.

My toes up close. My sister did a good job if you ask me :)

Chelsea and Melissa waiting in line at the theater.


Me and Melissa at the theater.
I can't believe we got a shot without anyone behind us.
That theater was SO crowded.

We were lucky enough to get a place in line right by a trash can! Chelsea was very good at throwing things away in interesting and entertaining ways... like with her foot!

We had a fabulous time together!
The movie was great!
I wish there was another just so we could have so much fun again!

No comments: