Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Little 3 teeth

Poor Owen. I gave him his Motrin while he was practically unconscious in his daddy's lap.


Pennie and her new talent!


Pennie cut her third tooth yesterday! She is no longer symmetrical, but she seems to be working on the fourth so that she can rectify that.
She has also learned to make fishy faces! It is her new favorite thing to do, and indeed quite a talent.
I was sick for about 5 days with the worst cold I think I have ever experienced in my life. I had to wear a flu mask so that I could peek in on Owens birthday part (pics to come!). I felt just horrible. Sunday was the last bad day, and finally, Monday I started to feel pretty good. Unfortunately, Owen came home Sunday night running a fever. Since then, fever has been the magic word. Poor O. I'm having to keep him on both Motrin and Tylenol just to keep it down. He is sleeping in my bed right now. It certainly has been a long two days dealing with two kids when one is clearly so sick. This morning whilst trying to get Owen dosed up, Pennie decided to throw a fit at the lack of attention, and in doing so, threw up all over the carpet. Gross. I cleaned it up, but I'm struggling to get rid of the smell. Any thoughts?
Well, until next time! Wash your hands!!!

1 comment:

Bryan Mulholland said...

Sorry you've been sick! Our family just went through the same thing. First, Kiernan got croup, and then he after he was better a few days later, Em and I came down with *AWFUL* colds. It's been over a week and we're just now starting to feel better. Crazy!

As far as the smell goes, go get some Nature's Miracle at Wal*Mart or PetCo. It's kinda pricey, but it's an enzyme cleaner that is designed to clean up pee/poo/vomit/other bodily fluids. You have to DRENCH the area in it, but it works SO well.