I am going a little crazy right now, so I thought I'd blog about it.
Let's call it therapy.
I love my son.
I adore my son.
I am angry at my son.
...
This is not really his fault.
He doesn't do this on purpose.
He's just does it.
Consistently.
EVERY DAY!!!
Every time I'm trying to get Penelope to take a nap...
enter Owen
It doesn't matter where I hide.
It doesn't matter how engrossed in an activity he is when I take her.
It doesn't matter if I warn him first.
He always shows up seconds after she has fallen asleep,
and promptly wakes her.
He either has a boo-boo that needs kissing,
a story that needs telling,
a tantrum that needs an audience,
or the immediate need to have a conversation about a duck.
And he is loud.
I mean
LOUD.
All the time.
I can't help but be frustrated.
I feel sorry for little P.
Will she ever have undisturbed slumber?
She needs sleep
I need patience
Let's call it therapy.
I love my son.
I adore my son.
I am angry at my son.
...
This is not really his fault.
He doesn't do this on purpose.
He's just does it.
Consistently.
EVERY DAY!!!
Every time I'm trying to get Penelope to take a nap...
enter Owen
It doesn't matter where I hide.
It doesn't matter how engrossed in an activity he is when I take her.
It doesn't matter if I warn him first.
He always shows up seconds after she has fallen asleep,
and promptly wakes her.
He either has a boo-boo that needs kissing,
a story that needs telling,
a tantrum that needs an audience,
or the immediate need to have a conversation about a duck.
And he is loud.
I mean
LOUD.
All the time.
I can't help but be frustrated.
I feel sorry for little P.
Will she ever have undisturbed slumber?
She needs sleep
I need patience
No comments:
Post a Comment