Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Finally! ... The Birthday!


Just for fun... I think Pennie's ears look just like her great grandpa's. :)


At long last!! Here it is!
The birthday!!

This was post candle blow-out. O is patiently waiting for his piece of cake!

3 years old! My big boy :)

Owen and his friends playing with one of his new toys.

Clearly these are out of order ;)
Here is Owen opening the new toy pictured above!

Owen got the Wonder Pets for his birthday!

More toys :)

Mommy, Pennie, Aunt Heidi, and Natalie hanging out in the Jump-o-lene!
Yes, that is a mask on my face. I was so sick that weekend. But I didn't want to miss O's big day!

He loves me even with a mask full of snot.

Super-kids jumping SUPER high!

They jump so fast that they are hardly visible to the naked eye!

Pennie. Super observant :)

The supers are slowing down.

Pennie and her Papa Jed. It's true love.

Yep. I'm sick.

Who is that masked man!?

...and woman?

Look out! Here comes the spider man!

No comments: