Saturday, February 28, 2009

The latest Stats

Owen had his 1 year check up the other day! Here are the latest stats! He is 31 1/3 inches, in the 89th percentile for kids his age! He weighs 22 lbs and 5 oz, the 43rd percentile. He's long and lean. He seems to have lost all of his baby fat (there was some, I promise!) when he started to walk. Even his cheeks are less chubby. The other day at work, Michelle commented that he has a neck now. He does. He looks so big now. It makes me a little sad :(
He had to get blood drawn to test the levels of lead in his blood yesterday. I really didn't want to do it! I didn't want them to stick a needle in his arm. But the woman was wonderful. And Owen didn't seem bothered at all! He just looked at his arm as if to say... "huh, look at that. There's a needle in my arm." He didn't cry at all! Though I'll admit I almost did with relief. :)

No comments: