
Our baby girl turns one year old today!
I cannot believe that it is here already. It seems like only yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital; our shiny new Pennie.
And now she's practically ready to move out!
This year has proved both difficult and amazing. We have moved across the country to a totally foreign land, Ty has gone back to school, I have learned to take care of 2 children 24 hours a day, and we have watched our children become little people.
It has been such a privilege to watch Pennie's personality develop.
***
Pennie is relaxed and independent, but a diva and clingy at the same time.
This year has proved both difficult and amazing. We have moved across the country to a totally foreign land, Ty has gone back to school, I have learned to take care of 2 children 24 hours a day, and we have watched our children become little people.
It has been such a privilege to watch Pennie's personality develop.
***
Pennie is relaxed and independent, but a diva and clingy at the same time.
(I wouldn't have thought it possible if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes)
She loves books.
She talks ALL the time. We don't really understand her yet, but she doesn't give up.
She thinks farts are funny :)
She loves looking at pictures hanging on the walls. I think she'll be an art collector.
She has a fantastic laugh.
She is ticklish!
She has the fakest whine you have ever heard.
She loves her brother.
She adores her Papa Jed... and his pens.
She has dry skin on her knees.
She is a speed crawler.
She stands up on things all day, and has the look of shear delight in her eyes when she does.
She loves to eat. EVERYTHING.
She loves V8!
She's a terrible sleeper.
She is the best shimmy-shaker I know.
She has a natural part in her bangs that she will probably hate one day.
She poops four of five times a day.
She loves to swing.
She loves to dump toys out of their containers.
She's demanding.
She's sweet.
She's mine.
***
Happy Birthday Princess P!
We love you forever!
She loves books.
She talks ALL the time. We don't really understand her yet, but she doesn't give up.
She thinks farts are funny :)
She loves looking at pictures hanging on the walls. I think she'll be an art collector.
She has a fantastic laugh.
She is ticklish!
She has the fakest whine you have ever heard.
She loves her brother.
She adores her Papa Jed... and his pens.
She has dry skin on her knees.
She is a speed crawler.
She stands up on things all day, and has the look of shear delight in her eyes when she does.
She loves to eat. EVERYTHING.
She loves V8!
She's a terrible sleeper.
She is the best shimmy-shaker I know.
She has a natural part in her bangs that she will probably hate one day.
She poops four of five times a day.
She loves to swing.
She loves to dump toys out of their containers.
She's demanding.
She's sweet.
She's mine.
***
Happy Birthday Princess P!
We love you forever!
1 comment:
WOW!!! I know CJ is 10 months but that seems impossible that penny is a year!!! Congrats.
Post a Comment