Wednesday, December 22, 2010
A Christmas Miracle!
This morning Owen told me that he no longer wanted to wear a diaper. Shocked, I told him that meant he would need to use the potty. He said Okay. So we went in search of a little potty to use. I was still an unbeliever, but I figured one should always humor the toddler's desire to potty train. We got it home and he sat on it immediately, and used it! I wasn't entirely shocked at that since he had sat on it while watching a cartoon. Sit there long enough and anyone will go. I showed him how to dump it in the big potty and how to flush it down. I then went to put a new diaper on him and he said "no". So, I figured why not. We'll see what happens. Owen has been playing bottomless around the house all afternoon. Every once and a while he will disappear, reappearing a few minutes later with the bowl of his potty. He takes it to the bathroom himself, dumps it, and flushes it down! He then returns the bowl to his potty and goes about his business. He has done this 5 times, without having an accident! Could this be for real!? If it is, it is indeed a Christmas miracle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SA-WEET! That would be super nice. Hope you had a great Christmas with Tyson and the fam!!! p.s. LOVE the new blog. It looks great. I like how the posts are separtated.
Hey! We miss you! Isabella did the same thing Owen did. When they are ready, they know it. I hope you are well and happy!
Post a Comment