Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nursery!

Owen went to Nursery today! He officially turns 18 months on the 22nd of August. So we are taking him in and staying with him for now so he gets used to it. He went with me in the beginning. Then after I did music there, I had to go to Primary. So Tyson came in to sit with him. He seemed to do pretty well. He was only a little clingy. And when Owen and Tyson came to get me from Primary after church, Owen was wearing his first Nursery craft! They made little watches that said, "Time. Make it special on Sunday." It was SO cute! I'm going to scrap book it. ;)



This is Owen and Izzy walking home from school together. It was so cute I had to take a picture. The other day Izzy said, "Mom, Owen is my best friend. We do everything together!" They really are best friends. :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

How cute!! He is growing up SOOO fast!! It must be exciting, the prospect of toddler free church! Hooray!