Wednesday, July 29, 2009

pics

The Brooklyn Cyclones game!!

If you give a kid a big, inflatable, stick...


He'll hit you with it.



I think it's a seagull. But a little girl at the game kept following him around saying... "chicken! chicken! chicken!" I like to think of him that way :) Owen loved him, whatever he was!

These next ones are out of order. Oh well. Abey's bday party was a Mets party!
Take me out to the ball game!
Exhausted after running the bases.

Run Owen, Run!


And it's Owen VandenAkker up to bat!


Watching the big kids play :)


Owen and Daddy, off to the big game.







Play time at the park!
It's Summer in the City! Owen played in the puddles from the sprinklers at a playground in Riverside Park.


He loves the see-saw! If you do it slow enough he can hold on all by himself :)


Owen and Daddy at the top of the slide!


The Jungle Gym. It's like a giant labyrinth to Owen :)


Going back up the slide... the wrong way. I only let him do this when no one else is around.














2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh HOW adorable!!! I totally miss the city!! Someday, maybe we'll make it back! ;)

Amanda W. said...

I love all the pictures! Look how long his hair is getting. :)