Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sweaty Feet

My son has the sweatiest feet I have ever seen in my life! He hast to wear socks all the time or they litterally drip, like condensation off of a soda can on a hot day. While we were upstate last week, Owen discovered the Exersaucer. He loves it. He's still a bit too small for it, but he loves it anyway. It had been unused for quite some time, so was quite dusty. I cleaned it really well, but forgot to clean the inside of the disk where the childs feet are before we put him in it. He was not wearing socks yet. He was in the saucer for about 3 minutes, when I realized the dust had turned to dirty water beneath his feet! So gross.

1 comment:

Amanda W. said...

My feet almost never sweat, but Mark's do a lot. It ruins his shoes.