
Come with me if you want to live...

Ty and I got to go with my brother Tyler to the Temple. It was such a special experience, and we were so glad to be there with him.

Tyler on his big day!

Are you serious???

Owen and cousin Michael :) Cheese!!!

Owen and Pop Pop!

We took the kids up to Mt. Diablo! Michael is admiring the view :)

Abby is too! I think she's enjoying a snack too ;)

Tyson driving to the Temple. Everywhere we go I take a picture of Tyson driving :) I have quite the collection now!

Owen Taking a Bath in front of his fans

Owen with Aunt Mindy and cousin Abby!!

The Beautiful People :)

Everyone's eyes are closed, but only Owen is sleeping! hmmmm

Owen and his grandma Cindy :)

Owen sporting his school pride :)

We are so proud of Daddy!

Ty's parent's were able to come out for the big day

Tyson and Owen at Columbia University, post graduation

Tyson's Great Aunt Trudy and the newest addition to the Van Clan :)
2 comments:
Aww, you guys are such a beautiful family.
awww, thank you! :)
Post a Comment