Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pure gold

Owen loves to talk. Here are a few gems that he has been saying lately...

"It's amazing!"
"It's incredible!"
"Indeed..."

He "needs" everything, but "can't" do anything.

I asked him if he loved cheese. His response?
"I love it with all my heart."

He also likes to say...
"Crap is a naughty word."
(That's because I taught it to him through my terrible example. I told him it was a naughty word and that he could remind me not to say it. He loves to do so, because he thinks he can say it while he does.)

On another note, Pennie is very close to crawling. She pushes herself backwards, and around in circles. She hasn't quite figured out how to work her arms and legs at the same time. But I'm going to say she'll have it by the end of the month. Only time will tell!


No comments: