Today the kids and I met my good friends Katie and Michael for lunch! I'm trying to get together with everyone that I love before I leave the city. I can't believe I wasn't more diligent in seeing people more regularly.
Katie and I had walked around and took the kids to the playground before we went to meet Michael for lunch, and on the way there it became quite apparent (from his immense grumpiness) that Owen needed a nap. We stopped to get the stroller, expecting him to fall asleep on the walk to the restaurant. He didn't! Instead, he waited until we got there. He sat in his chair and shortly thereafter fell asleep. After taking a few pictures, I put him in his stroller again, where he slept the entire time.


I had ordered him some french fries (which he LOVES and always gets if we go out). I brought them home with us, and when he woke up he was thrilled to eat them! (cold.... ick)

Here are more pictures from Owen's preschool. I am so sad to take him away from such a great group of kids :(

Jumping

Owen takes GREAT pictures
Finger painting!

Gluing!
1 comment:
And the funny part...we didn't manage to get any pictures of us while we were together.
Post a Comment