Tomorrow morning I take Owen and Pennie to California, and we wont be coming back to New York for a long time. I am so sad. I know that we are making a good decision, and that in a few years we will be so glad that we did it this way. But I am devastated to leave so many people that I love. I have enjoyed every second of my ten years here. There are so many people that have met here and that I love. I can't wait to come back.
3 comments:
the nyc won't be the same without you. it's weird thinking you won't be there. but we are so excited to see you in salt lake over christmas!! good luck with everything. we'll be thinking about you.
Amanda--I'm sad you are leaving too! I can only imagine that it was a hard decision. But!!! I am excited that you will be only 15 minutes away from me :)
Let me know when you get here! I'd love to see you!
Here's to new chapters!
wow... you are gone? Why? I would love to see you if you are ever in this neck of the woods! :)
Post a Comment