Owen loves his sister. She loves him too. Though sometimes, she doesn't understand him...
Beautiful :)
This is what Owen usually looks like when he wakes up from his naps. He is the sweatiest person I know. It's actually quite disgusting.

Do you see how his hair is plastered to his head!? That is SWEAT!

The light was bad for this shot. but if you look closely, you can see a HUGE sweat stain on his pillow. YACK!

But I love him anyway.
O is always fashionable. He turned his night shirt into a toga!

Owen and Aubrey climbed onto the tallest play equipment on the playground when I wasn't looking. Of course I had asked Owen to NOT climb up there since I had the baby and wouldn't be able to come up and get him down. But they were so proud of themselves. Owen said, "Look mommy! A tree fort!!"

I was nervous as to how we were going to get him down. To my surprise, Owen turned around and climbed down the way he went up! My son is a monkey. :)

Climbing has to be one of his favorite things to do these days. He likes it almost as much as running!
No comments:
Post a Comment