Owen, relaxing in P's bouncy chair in nothing but a diaper.
Gotta love naked time.

I got the stomach flu.... AGAIN! I had it a month ago, and then two days ago it returned! I couldn't believe my luck. My friend Michelle told me I really need to stop licking toilet seats...
Anyway, I was sick as a dog on Friday, and all alone with two kids who were NOT sick. It was quite a day considering there was NO way I was going out. For the most part, the kids were really good. I think they must have sensed my total inability to function. Instead of giving me crap, they gave me.... Poop!
That's right. The following picture is poopy diapers. ONLY poopy diapers! 4 of them are O's. Ty even changed him once before he left for work and took it out to the garbage shoot. I just didn't have it in me to go out, so they became an art piece in my apartment.
"5 dirty diapers sitting on a wall"
A collaborative effort

The other day my friend Marne and I went down to Union Square and took the kids to Wonder Books. It is a fantastic children's book store. It has such an adorable atmosphere, and it has a little cupcake shop inside. Marne got the kids cupcakes. Owen really liked his :)

Me and my princess P!
No comments:
Post a Comment