Thursday, March 4, 2010

Warmer days to come?

First things first... the beans! Great Aunt Marie sent us Valentines Day Beans! We planted them about 2 weeks ago, and they are HUGE! Owen loves to monitor them daily :)


Owen and I went to the Zoo today after my Dr. appointment. It wasn't freezing, so we thought we'd take advantage. We saw turtles! At least that's what Owen calls them. I believe these were actually tortoises.

There were Snow Monkeys

Owen saw the Polar Bears!

And the Snow leopards! A rare find. The last time we went to the zoo they were totally MIA. But Owen got to see both of them today!


For the most part, a pretty good day. Owen is getting a cold and his nose is constantly running. But he's handling it well. I'm doing pretty well. I'm really tired a lot, but for the most part that's the worst of it. Apparently I'm anemic now. My Dr. said it's not too bad and that I shouldn't worry too much about it. Just that I should eat more burgers and steaks! Tyson is thrilled by this. :)

1 comment:

Amanda W. said...

His hat is so cute! :)