Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Springtime fun!


Spring is here! At least this week has felt like Spring! Jean Jackets and hours outside! Owen and I have been to a new playground every day this week! Owen has become king of the playground. He runs and plays on the equipment all by himself... for the most part ;) He loves the slide and the sand box. Owen also went swimming this week for the very first time! His friend Ben has a pool in his building, and we were invited to go play! Owen was a little scared and didn't want to get in. Once we were in, he wanted to get out! But I convinced him to run back and forth across the pool with me. He really had a good time, but he clung to me tighter than I think he ever has in his life! I really hope that the weather stays nice. It's been fantastic to get out of the house so much!

Ben came over to play last night so his parents could go out! Owen and Ben had such a good time. :)


Owen riding the very elephant that he fell and hit his head on about 30 minutes before. It's nice that they could make up.


The first slide of spring!


Bed head. I couldn't resist taking a quick picture of this. His hair was out of control when he got up from his nap. Also, if you look closely, you can see the bump on his forehead. That was a present from the Elephant in the park.

1 comment:

Amanda W. said...

That reminds me of Mark's hair in the mornings.