Monday, November 30, 2009

random phone pics

Daddy and Owen reading together before the bedtime routine begins.

The Naughty Square. A recent addition to our family. Time-outs to go! He's still a little young for a formal time-out. But we find this helps a lot. He sits on it, we tell him why he's sitting on it and that he cannot continue whatever it was he was doing. Then he has to give mommy or daddy a hug and a kiss and his time-out is done. But it seems to do a lot of good. It's kind of a reboot. So far it is a success!


It's Christmas in New York! The trees were out in Queens 4 days before Thanksgiving, but Owen loved it anyway! I love walking down the streets of New York at Christmas time! It smells SO GOOD!



We got a box of "new" books from Izzy the other day. Owen LOVES the books... and the box.



Owen's first black eye. He got it by leaning on one end of a box, while the other end came up to hit him in the face. I hadn't realized that he'd actually hurt himself until I noticed the shiner blossoming above his left eye. The picture is kind of blurry, but I thought I'd share nonetheless.
On another note, the gummy bear had made him/herself known. I've been able to feel baby swimming around for about a week late at night when I'm lying still in bed. Just today though I could feel it while I was sitting reading to Owen. It is just as amazing this time as it was with Owen. We are so excited to meet our new baby!





1 comment:

stephanie said...

Ummmm ... WHERE have I been? Congrats on the pregnancy! I had no idea!!