Well, those of you that read this probably know already that we're going to have another baby! We're due May 22nd. We're really exited. I'm also really sick. Ugh. My doctor put me on Progesterone because my levels dropped. I'm convinced that the extra hormones are the culprit. I'm beyond exhausted ALL the time. And I feel so ill most of the day, I can hardly stand it! Yesterday morning I was trying to brush my teeth and it was too much for my gag reflex so I threw up in the sink. I tried to brush again... since I had just vomited... made it to the rinsing part, but as I gargled, again it was too much, and I threw up again... in the sink. Gross. I feel like such a baby. I'm convinced this time is much worse than with Owen, but Tyson says it's not. He says the only difference this time is that I'm aware that I'm extra grumpy, which makes me feel worse. I hope this ends soon. I can't stand it!
I AM excited to have another baby though. Owen already kisses the baby. He doesn't really grasp what the new baby means to his cozy little life. It will take him some getting used to, having another baby around.
I've tried to upload our first baby picture, but it wont work for some reason. I'll try again another day. Now it's time to get ready to go.
2 comments:
yay! I'm excited for you--I hope the sick part goes away soon!
Congratulations again! Hope you feel better soon :)
Post a Comment