Thursday, September 3, 2009
Potty Training???
It wasn't too long ago I was thinking to myself... "Self, Owen will not be ready to potty train by the time his second birthday comes along." He just didn't seem aware, or interested. But today he surprised me! I was setting up Abraham's computer when Owen came and tapped me on the back. I turned around and Owen, after verbalising something completely incomprehensible grabbed his diaper. I asked, "Do you need a change?", to which he responded with something equally incomprehensible, and headed for the living room. I went to get the needed supplies for the event, and Owen had climbed up onto the couch and had assumed the diaper change position! Indeed he did need a change! Perhaps I'm wrong? Clearly he is more aware than I thought! I think underpants are on the horizon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hip, hip hooray!! GOOD LUCK!! ;)
Post a Comment