Tuesday, May 19, 2009

more pics

Owen loves Abey. When he comes home from school he has to go say hi and give him a hug. He likes being around him. :)


Izzy and Owen had been fighting over one box all afternoon. I found another one and they played side by side for quite a while... in their boxes.



Abey got a hard hat from a site that his mom took him to. Owen tried it on. Looks good!


I caught Owen hanging out ON the dishwasher door.... Trouble!!!


Owens first juice box. He loved it, and looked so cool drinking it. :)


Dominos and Great Grandpa Van. Life doesn't get much better than that!


Cousins!


Owens bear... sigh. Actually it's Grandma CC's bear. He loved that bear.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the box pic! You should get the book Too Many Toys by David Shannon! You will totally get it when you read it!

Amanda W. said...

I love the picture with them hanging out in the boxes like cats :)

And he does look super-cool with his juice box.