Monday, May 19, 2008

Runny Nose

Owen and I spent the afternoon at the Pediatrician today. He was up all night with a fever of 100.5! We couldn't get it to go down. He was just so unhappy all night. The only time he could sleep was when Tyson or I was holding him, and then it was only maybe an hour at a time. He's had all the signs of teething; runny nose, low grade fever, but when the cough appeared I got worried. So we went to the Dr. today. They don't think he has an ear infection, which is good. Just a bad cold. But if tonight is as bad as last night, we are supposed to go back tomorrow just to be sure. My poor baby has his first cold :( Luckily he has napped pretty well since we came home. The upcoming flight to SLC is looking to be tons of fun though ;)
Well, there's my little sunshine crying in the back ground. Time to go!

2 comments:

kt said...

Tell Owen I feel for him. I was up half the night crying (ok moaning) too. I also have a bad cold. Hope he gets better soon (and before your flight)!

MissE said...

hum - tough call....

i) doctors office
ii) gums a'hurtin
iii) up all night
iv) having to fly with an infant

Which is worst? Which is worst?

Hope things look up shortly. ;-)