Monday, April 28, 2008
Our First Blowout
Ty, Owen, and I went upstate this weekend with our friend Josh and his two boys. It's a three hour drive, so we set out on our way home Sunday in the early afternoon. We hadn't been driving 5 minutes when Owen woke up and started screaming! We pulled over, deciding this would be a good time for a diaper change and feeding. Owen decided this would be a good time to pee all over himself and the back seat of the car. We had to change the whole outfit before we could give him a bottle. But once he was fed, he was content to sit in his seat for the rest of the ride. He slept on and off, and made smiley faces at me the rest of the time. At one point though, he began to make the "poopy face". Then he began to grunt. I assumed he was making a doody, but since the episode didn't last long, and there was no smell, we just kept driving. We got home a little after 4 and while Ty and I were unloading luggage, Chelsea volunteered to change the baby. She was gone only a few moments when I heard her calling me quite insistently. Owen had indeed made a doody. It had come out his diaper, and down his leg too. It was all over his onsie and his pants too, soiling the second outfit of the day :) That's my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment