Friday, December 23, 2011

visitors!

We had some visitors this past week!
Our friend Kirsten from New York came to see us while they are in town!
That meant seeing Ben and Brook again!
Owen and Ben were best friends before we all moved.
Brook was just a little baby!
It was so great to see them :)

Owen and Ben building a marble tower!

It's getting higher!

Not-so-baby Brook sitting in the old exersaucer :)

Owen was thrilled to ride in Ben's car!

We had lunch at the McDonalds and played at their indoor play area.

Owen eating apples, chopping at the bits to go play.

Pennie the dipper

Brook.

I can't get over how big she is!

Yummy.


Finally!

Pennie loved the slide :)

They played for so long!

This is what Owen looked like when it was time to go home.

Putting our shoes back on.

Thank you for coming to play with us guys!
We miss you!



















1 comment:

Kirsten and Steve said...

I am so behind on blogging!!! What cute pics and I agree!--it was so much fun to have a little reunion. Let's make it happen again soon!! Miss you guys!