Happy Halloween!I was going through my phone because I again have no room left on it. So here are some from my recent purge!
Halloween this year started with a party at Owen's Preschool!
This is a picture of all of the kids while they were singing Halloween songs for the parents. It was adorable :)
Later that day we went to visit great grandma and great grandpa.Here is Pennie sitting in her cow costume.
She was so cute!
When people asked her what she was, she would say...
"Moooo!"
After trick-or-treating, which I shamefully took NO pictures of, Owen got to help hand out candy to all of the trick-or-treaters that came by our house. I think he loved that more than trick-or-treating himself! He stood at the door like this all night, just waiting for someone to come to the door.FALL!
I came across two pictures from when we went camping. I thought they were too fun not to share :)Here's one of our two little campers.







No comments:
Post a Comment