We had a really beautiful couple of days this week! I was so excited to get outside, I forgot I was white and didn't put any sun screen on... Needless to say, I look like a tomato. Luckily the kids didn't burn :)
We spent the entire afternoon at the park on Thursday and Friday.
It was so beautiful out. Owen loves to be outside. But we have discovered that Pennie loves it too! She likes to sit in the shady grass.
Pennie feeling the grass in her toes :)
She also LOVES the swing. She really enjoyed seeing her shadow as well.This week Owen also got to go to a friend's birthday party!
His friend Carter had a Pizza party. They all got to make their own pizzas.
Carter's mom, far more amazing than myself, made every child a little apron.
She also went out and bought paper chef hats.
It was absolutely adorable!
His friend Carter had a Pizza party. They all got to make their own pizzas.
Carter's mom, far more amazing than myself, made every child a little apron.
She also went out and bought paper chef hats.
It was absolutely adorable!




No comments:
Post a Comment