
Owen has finally figured out how to climb up into Abey's Bronco. (His
ambulater) He can't reach the floor yet, so he can't make it go. But he's so proud of himself!

We went to the park on Friday to enjoy the almost warm weather and sun! Owen and Izzy ran all over the park. This was the stillest moment Owen had. I was totally exhausted by the time we left. But they had a great time. :)

This was Owen on the way home. Clearly, he wasn't happy about the situation. I hadn't brought his stroller. I was experimenting, and hoping to tire him out for a good long nap. He ran the entire way to the park, and had a fit about leaving the entire way home. He didn't mind leaving the playground, but he wanted to go exploring, and I wanted to go home. He took a pretty good nap though. Too bad I couldn't. I hadn't taken into account that he would wear me out as well!

We had the first snow of the year today! We took Owen out to the courtyard for a little bit to see how he liked it. He hated the snow last year. He seems to have changed his mind! He just loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment